Monday, June 14, 2010

Newspaper... not just for lining birdcages anymore.


Ever since my first Design class at CBC, I have been in love with newsprint as a design concept. I had actually just cut out these shapes to help plan the positioning of the birds in my other bird piece. And then the newsprint pieces looked so forlorn just sitting on the counter top, begging to be made into art, too. What's a girl to do? I did stop myself at this point and decided that any more birds would get just too creepy.

2 comments:

  1. I like your crow shapes. Crows are some of my favorite birds.

    Art-Startz went great. There were four participants and their paintings turned out wonderful. Each one different than the others. We're working out a schedule for the next one. If you're around, you're more than welcome to join in. The first session is free :-)

    ReplyDelete