Saturday, October 21, 2017

Back in the saddle again.

After what might appear to be a hiatus of sorts (almost four years), I am back. It's not that I haven't had my creative moments; I am just technologically challenged and have had trouble figuring out how to post new pics. 

Since it's been a while since I've posted anything, things might seem just a bit random and totally out of order.  I'm okay with that.  So I will just begin here and add things as I think of them.  Since retiring, I have been spending a lot more time in my art room.  The luxury of an unemployed life.  Mostly I have been art journaling. What a liberating exercise in creativity.  I am working small scale (about 6"x8") and use this as a almost-daily opportunity to try new things. And mixed in are a few special projects that don't live in my art journal.

 

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one! There is something about it that draws me to it! Great job, SiS!

    ReplyDelete